Professional Electronic Design Consulting Services
ETRONIX covers the entire design spectrum, concept to production, simple gadgets to complex professional products. Hardware and software product development, prototype construction and test, schematic design and PCB layout, regulation compliance, PC
software to web server software development.
you're ready to bring an idea into reality, then we
can make it happen!
of direct experience,
- WiFi or Bluetooth system control via smartphones or tablets
- WiFi and Bluetooth transceiver integration
- GPS, magnetic, accelerometer, various sensor integration
- Battery pack, power supply design
- Allegro PCB Designer, printed circuit board design
- MP3 based consumer product designs
- 8,16 and 32 bit micocontrollers designs
- TI DSP code development
- H.320 and H.324 video conferencing
- MPEG encoding and decoding
- Composite video encoders and decoders
- Digital video test pattern generation
- Embedded PC design
- PCIe, PCI and ISA development
- SATA, SCSI, and IDE hard disk control
- Flat panel controllers, HDMI, DVI, DFP, and VESA
- IRDA, IR, USB, RS232, Firewire, T1, T3, V.34 communication
- CCD cameras and camera development
- High voltage system development
- Laser diodes, ambient light sensors
- Website, server side software development
- Pocket PC, Windows CE development
- Bluetooth stack development
- Ethernet communications, hardware, software development
- Linux, DOS, and Windows software development
- DSP based v ideo poker machine lottery ticket sale and delivery system. Multiple designs which interface with various vendors and allows the sale of lottery tickets via existing equipment. System also allows for various new features to be added to hardwired machines.
- Medication monitoring and reminder system with internet connected interface.
- Award winning sleep analyzing watch. High volume consumer product using very low power design, LCD, USB and accelerometers.
- Multiple digital signage ad delivery systems, ad delivery via public televisions utilizing existing video scaled and insertion of localized ad content delivered via Ethernet, modem, cellular and pager networks.
- Analog video frontend digitizer and filter for professional video compression system. Design was integral part of Emmy winning system.
- Functional prototype
of an in car Bluetooth audio head unit delivered to
a major car manufacturer for integration into a car design.
The device supported wireless user configuration of the car. It also supported wireless audio playback
control, Bluetooth wireless speaker phone, and live streaming
- Multiple portable
digital audio devices. Devices support MP3,
AAC, WMA, and ADPCM. They use embedded x86 processors and TI
DSP's running a multitasking OS. Multiple option designs included
Bluetooth communications, USB, serial, docking station, FM transmitter,
FM receiver, IDE, SD, MMC and CF memories. Website and extensive
PC side software were also designed to support the devices.
- Complete H.324 videophone
design. Unit was designed to allow bidirectional audio and one
way video over a standard analog phone line. Design included
a digital camera, integrated modem, and video text overlays.
- Hand held communication
protocols analyzers with RS-232, DDS, T1, and T3 interfaces.
Designs include AMD processors, TI microcontrollers, and Altera
- Wireless inventory tracking system for auto industry with website integration.
- D1 video test pattern
generator with synchronized audio signals for audio delay analysis.
- Design and implementation
of a X.25 interface to a Short Message Service Center (SMSC)
via the SEMA protocol.
- Master clock generator
for MPEG video compression system. Design included multiple
digital clock outputs as well as line locked video
- Design and implementation
of corporate LAN-based email forwarding application designed
to operate on all Windows 32-bit platforms. Included Client/Server
functionality integrated with mail systems utilizing Microsoft
Mail (MAPI) and Lotus Notes (API). Integrated with Schedule
Plus using OLE and interfaces using SMTP, POP3, IMPA4, SNPP,
and TAP. Telecommunications library utilizing Microsoft Remote
Access (RAS), Telephony (TAPI) facilities and TAP interface
for Unix-based system, were also designed.
- A multitude of smaller
projects, utilizing microcontrollers, programmable logic and
PC software development...........